A business needs to implement a new yet lucrative marketing strategy every time to sustain or surpass the competition in the market. Conventional backlinking strategies and PPC campaigns are surely good ways to reach the targeted audience. But, is it still as effective as it was 3 years before? Well, the answer would be no.
Those traditional strategies will work to some extent, but as internet users are getting matured day by day, the approach will no longer be natural the way it was. Speaking about the latest effective strategies which are effective yet profitable, Blogger Outreach is a new trend that every business should apply.
What is Blogger Outreach?
Blogger Outreach or Influencer marketing is one of the latest lucrative methods by which a business can get exposure to a product or service by reaching an influencer. An influencer is one who has already established substantial followers in social media or through blogging websites.
This strategy may sound familiar to the Ads promoted by renowned celebrities, but there is more to it. It is, to some extent, but in this strategy, you can reach the niche audience who are at a reach of your offerings and can readily get to you.
You can ask those influencers or bloggers to write their opinion about your offerings in exchange for providing free access to your service. Some established or popular bloggers need to be paid with the free service, but it depends on the interaction and relationships with the company.
Why is Blogger Outreach being the latest trending marketing strategy?
Every business wants to achieve a group of loyal customers who find the offerings interesting and stick to them for a long time. Blogger outreach provides a great advantage in this case by reaching the interested audience through an Influencer.
Besides, the Blogger or Vlogger speaks about your product as a part of their lifestyle which inspires a group of targeted audience naturally. Thus, you can ensure the income of good traffic to your business.
On top of this, Blogger Outreach comes with mutual benefits. You, as a business, can get the benefit of higher authority on Google and referral traffic and the publisher gets the benefit of high-quality content with your offerings.
Step-By-Step Guide for Lucrative Blogger Outreach
Blogger Outreach can be profitable only when you strategize your approach to the Blogger and implement it perfectly. A perfect approach can not only give you maximum success to achieve a good amount of audience but also give good results in ranking as well.
Crafting a proper strategy can be a bit challenging if you are new to this, but whether you are experienced or a novice, these strategies can help you give the best results. So, let’s dive in.
- Start your quest of Finding the suitable Blogger for your needs
Google can provide you with the maximum results you are looking for. All you have to do is make a list of the niche bloggers with engaging content and a substantial following on both social media and on search engines.
You can ensure engagement by visiting the websites and blogs of those bloggers and look whether the content is relevant to your offerings. It is also crucial to look out for social shares and interaction with the audience to get maximum returns on the post related to your offerings.
Going through the content of the Bloggers will help you craft your content in the most suitable way for the blogger to express it. Thus, your post can reach the audience easily without much effort in framing everything.
- Find the most suitable medium to reach them
After sorting out the best influencers for your content, now is the time to approach them gracefully. Thus, you need to find the best medium by going through their social media accounts in which they are highly active and welcoming endorsements. Generally, there are 3 common ways to reach bloggers, they are
- Personal Emails: – Some bloggers provide a link for their email for the brands or service providers to reach them. If you find such a link anywhere, it is probably the best way to reach for the chosen influencer.
- Social media: – Social channels are probably the effective yet professional way to reach out to the bloggers. But, one should remember that an Influencer with a substantial following on social channels will receive thousands of such messages. So, your messages can merge with those messages and never reach the eyes of the influencer.
- Sending Bulk Emails: – This is the widely accepted and a very common way to reach a blogger. But, being a conventional method for all kinds of brands, the influencer can spam your email without any knowledge about the content inside it.
You can try either of those mediums to reach the influencer, but it is important to be patient to get the reply once you made your effort. Sometimes, excess mails can bother the influencer handling several social channels.
- Prepare the most relevant yet compelling pitch
On a successful reach to the blogger, you need to present an effective pitch that contains all the details about your business. It should also contain the idea behind your reach to the blogger and what you both can achieve together in the market. All you have to do is make sure your pitch is engaging from top to end.
To make your pitch effective, you can include the terms such as Blogger Outreach Program or collaboration request, etc. But, keep your pitch as simple and short as possible so that it won’t consume much time. Most bloggers respect such a short and simple pitch.
You can also include the links of your website or social media platforms with the blogger to make them understand your goals. There are many serious and passionate people out there looking for such content to support their mainstream platform.
- Interaction and Follow up
Once you get a green signal from the blogger to feature your content or offerings, you can now follow up with them to share your ideas. This will include showcasing the quality of your content, asking the type of content the blogger would want in the future, and many more.
Sometimes, the blogger may have separate demands when it comes to the content quality so that it merges with the rest of all content in the platform. You need to respect that demand and try to make it possible for a natural approach to the targeted audience.
Apart from this, you can also discuss the access for offerings or maybe the best fees for the post.
- Write a compelling content
Now that you have the freedom with the blogger to be a part of your business goal, you can proceed with the content you want to reach the audience. Here are the steps to collect the resources to make the most compelling yet suitable content for both
- Go through the post content and read the guidelines provided by the blogger to match both the requirements.
- Understand the tone of writing and include infographics if possible to make your content clear and simple to the audience
- It is important to make sure that the promotion doesn’t look artificial and merge with the content of the blogger
- If you want your content to be posted on the higher authority sites, you can use modern backlinking strategies to make it possible
- Discuss the most suitable time for the post so that there are chances of reaching the maximum audience possible
Being one of the most preferred and a modern link-building strategies, Blogger Outreach comes with mutual benefits. Besides, many renowned companies are into this to increase the traffic effectively yet naturally. So, it has become quite essential to keep on with the trend to sustain in the digital market.
On top of this, unlike traditional link-building practices, Google appreciates blogger outreach and helps in ranking. So, although it takes time to make communication with the blogger, the quality of the links and the genuine audience are completely worthy of your efforts.