Prolonged exposure to industrial fume can cause some serious health concerns. Some of the most common types of fume-related health concerns include lung, larynx, and urinary tract cancer, damaging the kidney and nervous system. Harmful fumes from industrial operations include helium, carbon dioxide, argon, etc. These harmful fume needs to be removed immediately from the working space to provide a safe working environment to the workers. An industrial fume extractor is used for the removal of industrial fume. This article will act as a guide for choosing the best industrial fume extractor supplier.
Which industries does the industrial fume extractor apply to?
An industrial fume extractor is a high-efficiency air purifier, which is the need of different industries. The following list contains the industries in which industrial fume extractor is used:
- Tobacco industries
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Food processing industries
- Machinery industries
- Chemical industries
- Photoelectric industries
- Electronic industry
- Welding operations of an industry
So we can conclude that industrial vacuum fume extractor is widely used in different industries to purify the air and reduce air pollution.
Why should you apply an industrial fume extractor?
An industrial fume extractor is required for multiple reasons. Some of the most obvious reasons are summarized for your consideration:
- To improve air quality
- To ensure a safe working environment for the workers
- To remove harmful fumes and particles from the air
- To ensure a superior quality of products
How to clean your industrial fume extractor?
In order to ensure a seamless operation of your industrial vacuum fume extractor, you need to carry out periodic maintenance and cleaning, as the fume extractor is not self-cleaning. If you don’t know how to do that, let me help you:
- You should watch out for the excessive accumulation of dust/debris on the internal surface of the hose or pre-filter section of the extractor. This accumulation of dust can cause air blockage.
- While cleaning the dust from the cabinet or hose, you should wear PPE (Personal protective equipment).
- You can vacuum cleaner to clean HEPA, which will suck contaminants out.
The cleaning should be handled carefully. Sometimes delicate parts of the industrial fume extractors are damaged in the cleaning operations.
How to maintain an industrial fume extractor?
Maintaining an industrial fume extractor is equally important as buying an industrial fume extractor itself. When you take care of the machinery, it will work efficiently for a longer period, thus reducing operations and other costs. The following maintenance operations should be carried out periodically:
- Empty dust tray
- Change filter frequently
- Watch out for leaks in door seals and gaskets
- Check motor and make sure it is clean
Tips on choosing an excellent industrial fume extractor supplier
If you are interested in buying an industrial fume extractor for your industry. Let me help you find the best industrial fume extractor supplier.
- The supplier should be certified (ISO certified)
- The supplier should produce high quality, durable and economical products
- The supplier experience in the industrial fume extractor manufacturing
Villo: the best industrial fume extractor supplier
You should keep in mind the tips mentioned above on finding the best industrial fume extractor. I present to you Villo-the best industrial fume extractor supplier. They have a reason to be the best industrial fume extractor supplier in the market. They have been there in the market for years now.
Villo industrial fume extractor
Their VHX series-Multiple filtration type fume extractors are highly efficient welding fume extractors with a 3-stage filter system. It is an ideal choice for fume and dust extraction in the soldering process of the circuit boards and electronic industry. The following benefits are guaranteed with Villo industrial fume extractor:
- Alleviate air quality
- Safe working environment
- Faster removal of dust and fumes
- Less absenteeism from work
Villo is a multinational Company that manufactures premium quality products. Villo holds numerous certifications. Villo got ISO9001 quality management system certification in 2009. They focus on their industrial clients, providing competitive dust removal solutions. They are committed to improving air quality and ensuring a healthy working environment in line with international quality standards. Contact them today and know more about welding fume extractors.