There are many factors to consider when choosing signage for your business. You’ll need to think about the type of message you want to communicate, the location of your sign, and your budget.
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you choose signage for your business:
1. The type of message you want to communicate. Are you looking for Signs Hervey Bay that will advertise your business to passersby? Or are you looking for a sign that will provide information, like your business hours or directions? Consider what you want your sign to say before you start shopping around.
2. The location of your sign. Where will your sign be located? If it’s going outside, you’ll need to make sure it can withstand the elements. If it’s going inside, you’ll need to make sure it’s visible from a distance.
3. Your budget. How much are you willing to spend on signage? Keep in mind that cheaper signs may not last as long or look as professional as more expensive signs.
Once you’ve considered these factors, you can start shopping for signage that meets your needs. Look for a sign company that offers a variety of options so that you can find the perfect sign for your business.
How can I get creative with my business signage?
With those things in mind, here are a few tips for getting creative with your business signage:
1. Use eye-catching colors.
When it comes to choosing colors for your business signage, go for something eye-catching and vibrant. Bright colors will help your signage stand out from the crowd, and they can also convey a certain message about your business (for example, if you’re a children’s store, using bright colors in your signage can help convey fun and playful image).
2. Use an interesting font.
Another way to make your business signage stand out is to use an interesting font. For example, try using a sans serif font if you want your signage to be more modern and minimalistic.
Or, if you want your signage to be more traditional or vintage-inspired, try using a serif font. Experiment with different fonts until you find one that conveys the right message about your business and looks good with your overall branding.
3. Get creative with the shape of your signage.
Get creative with the shape if you really want your business signage to stand out. Instead of a traditional rectangular sign, try a circular sign or a sign in the shape of your product or logo. Be creative and think outside the box to come up with a sign that is truly unique and eye-catching.
4. Use lighting to make your signage more visible.
Consider using lighting if you want your business signage to be visible at night or in low-light conditions.
You can use spotlights to highlight your sign or use backlighting to make your sign glow. Just make sure that you don’t use too much lighting, as this can make your sign look gaudy or tacky.
5. Incorporate animation or movement into your signage.
Try incorporating animation or movement into your design if you really want to grab attention with your business signage.
This could be something as simple as a blinking light or a rotating sign. Movement is eye-catching and will help your sign stand out from the rest.
The Bottom Line
By following these tips, you can create business signage that is truly unique and eye-catching. Just remember to keep your overall branding in mind when designing your sign, and don’t go overboard with the design. A little bit of creativity can go a long way!