Steuerberator is a professional license for tax advisors in Austria. In this article, you will know about the Steuerberatung Österreich, how they are recruited? And many other important things about them and you will also know the qualifications required.
Do you know what a Tax Advisor or Tax Consultant actually does? Simply, A tax Advisor or a tax consultant is a person with specific types of training and knowledge about the nation’s tax laws. They help people and organizations to complete their tax returns every financial year which includes They also function as a consultant or an advisor for the clients in order to provide advice about tax legislation, to ensure that the client’s taxes are reduced to a minimum as possible and for preparing their plans.
How to Become a Tax Advisor?
When we read about a profession, the main thing stuck in our mind about the profession is its qualifications required, prerequisite knowledge, and the type of work they do. So, in the following paras, you will get all your queries cleared.
To become a tax advisor, one has to meet some basic qualifications required for this work. If you are a commerce graduate, this will give you more opportunities to get this job than others. And if you have better qualifications and skills by enrolling yourself in professional degrees and courses like:
- CA, ICWAI, or MBA
- Tax Consultancy Courses
- Personality development courses (Including spoken English courses)
Qualities required in a Tax Advisor
Other than qualifications, you need some other internal qualities required to be an Expert Tax Advisor/consultant.
- Expertise and knowledge in accounting and finance
- Communication and interactive skills make it convenient to communicate with the client and fulfill his or her accounting or taxation needs.
- Decision-making and analytical skills allow you to shape the finances and investments of the clients in such a way that they have to pay the minimum tax.
- Various Experiences are required for every work, which makes it easy to handle any topic or efficiently solve any problem.
- Capability to work only under professional and ethical grounds so that the tax advice doesn’t include any illegal practice.
Extensive Training Courses
Once you are recruited after qualifying all the required qualifications and qualities, you can opt for the further accounting certification courses offered by well-recognized training centers. The further training courses offer:
- Practical training and classroom training in which the recruited candidates are taught to prepare accounts and taxation statements for individuals and corporates.
- The training also includes courses on mastering accounting software. It includes both old and new accounting software.
- The course offers effective tax planning skills, which are later applied to reduce the client’s tax obligations by encouraging efficient investments.
How long does it take to become a Tax Advisor?
As every target takes time to achieve. You might have some doubts about how long it will take if you start your journey to becoming a Tax Advisor. So, after this para, your doubts will get clear. The time taken to become a tax advisor varies according to the courses, degrees, and training you pursue. It doesn’t mention a specific level of formal education or particular degree but acquiring higher degrees and more experience gives you a higher chance to be opted by the recruiters.
How does a Tax Advisor work?
Now, suppose you have decided to take some help or advice from a Tax Consultant, then you should know the various circumstances a tax consultant covers. What is the possible help that he or she can provide you?
As mentioned above, a tax Advisor has to know about all the tax regulations under the Income-tax Act of the country that individuals and businesses have to follow while filling up their tax forms. Tax Consultants can work both offline and online for clients. If you need some help from them, you can seek advice from them over phone calls, video conferences, or by directly visiting their offices to properly file your income tax. Apart from filling tax documents, a tax consultant provides the following assistance:
- Tax Documentation (Mentioned earlier)
- Filing e-returns
- Tax Filing for the freelancers
- She is evaluating a taxpayer’s legal, financial circumstances to determine his / her tax liabilities to prevent them from exploiting the tax laws.
- Completing tax forms like Form 16, Form 12 B, etc., and then helping them to submit the forms on the income tax sites and sending them to the head offices.
- I am advising the clients and making them able to make decisions and invest in legitimate life/term insurances, pension plans, health insurances, child plans, and many other tax schemes by the government.
As every profession serves differently for their clients to solve their problems. A tax advisor has been playing an important role in a country and for its citizens. The above mentioned are the basic information that a person having an aim to become a Steuerberatung Österreich should know about a tax consultant or advisor. Since you have got all the important points about the profession, you can take advice or help regarding your accounting and taxation problems.
Leave a Reply