When heading out to Bryce Canyon, Murray, or Kanab, don’t forget to stop by Zion RV Park. It offers several amenities, including an on-site store that sells a variety of groceries and snacks. You can also rent a room at the campsite for about $30 per night. There is no better way to enjoy the outdoors than with the people you love. Zion is located in Southern Utah near the Grand Canyon. It is part of a national park and features scenic overlooks, towering rock formations, natural beauty, and various hikes available for the average visitor.
Zion RV Park offers support services for those who plan on staying a while. It has full hookups, showers, a laundry room, and electricity. There are also several things in the area to do. Zion Canyon is one of the most spectacular natural wonders in the entire country and offers many different activities. While visiting the park, stop by the Kolob Canyons Visitor Center, where you can pick up brochures for hiking trails or learn more about local wildlife and plants.
Various Services Provided by Zion RV Park –
The staff of Zion RV Park is customer service-oriented and will help you with any problems. Whether you have a problem with your motor home or need a part for your grill, they have the knowledge and experience to help you. In addition, there is no shortage of people who would be more than happy to help you on your way again.
Zion RV Park is one of the only locations where individuals can enjoy everything from hiking, boating, fishing, and day-tripping around vacationing within a national park. There is something for everyone here. The park has numerous activities for children, families, and retirees. Zion is also home to some of the most beautiful sites in the entire country. From the steep canyons of Zion Canyon to various hikes, this place is a treasure trove of adventure.
What you’ll need to Know before Arriving –
- Parking and Electric Hook-ups – The park has paid parking and free parking lots available. Four pull-through sites have no electric or water hookups at all. The rest of the park has electric hookups. There is also a dump station at the park.
- Activities and Amenities – Zion RV Park offers various activities for all ages, including boating, fishing, horseback riding, hiking, mini-golf, and so much more. You can also play pool or ping pong or even use the shuffleboard table on site. Zion also offers a store with almost every kind of grocery item you could want. There are also two full-service laundries and showers available.
- Policies – Many guests of Zion RV Park are surprised by the pet-friendly policy. It isn’t unusual for family pets to go on hikes, boating, and fishing or visit other sites like the Kolob Canyons Visitor Center with their owners. While in the park, you can spend much time exploring the canyons, hiking part of the way, and taking in all of its amazing views.
- Location – Zion RV Park has numerous things to do and is open year-round. It is located east of the town of St. George and is situated in a small region with an average elevation of 3,700 feet. The area enjoys an average temperature of 72 degrees, and although it can be warm in the summer months, there are also days when the temperatures drop into the 50s. In addition, it’s just a short drive from the many nearby attractions like Bryce Canyon, Cedar Breaks National Monument, Dixie National Forest, etc.
- Fees – The Park has reasonable prices for its amenities. There are discounts available for individuals who are members of senior groups or families who are willing to stay multiple nights. There are also discounts available for those in the military or those who volunteer at Zion Park.
- Timings – Zion Park is open every day without fail. They are also available for the night and all day on holidays. During major holidays, hours can be extended. The Park is open seven days a week.
Attractive Spots at Zion RV Park –
- The park is located near many different attractions and activities. The great thing about its location is it’s only a short drive away from much of the action.
- The Park has several amenities, including two laundry facilities, ice, a store, and showers.
- Zion offers many discounts to make your stay as affordable as possible.
- Zion RV Park also has many full hookup sites that can accommodate RVs and mobile homes.
- You can enjoy everything from hiking to boating and fishing or even relaxing in a hot tub.
- Zion RV Park is one of the only parks in the area that allows pets. This can be a massive advantage if you plan to spend more time visiting the park and nearby attractions like Bryce Canyon National Park, which also has a pet-friendly policy.
- There are several activities available for children, families, and retirees alike. While here, you can go hiking and rock climbing. There are also numerous things to do for children. Even a kids’ club and swimming pool are available for families with young ones.
- There are also many nice things to do around the area, such as boating, fishing, and horseback riding. Other attractions nearby include Bryce Canyon National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Cedar Breaks National Monument, Dixie National Forest, and Red Cliffs Desert Reserve.
- There is an excellent fishing lake at the park that is open to water sports and non-powered watercraft. There are also some places nearby that are open to ATV use.
Zion RV Park is another outstanding park located in Southern Utah. It offers families, retirees, and individuals everything from a variety of amenities to things to do and see. It is an excellent place for individuals who want to attend special events or enjoy a relaxing vacation. Zion Canyon is also absolutely breathtaking, with many different activities for all ages.