Since blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency market have been consistently popular news topics for years, there has been a tonne of news on these subjects. A plethora of altcoin news websites are floating on the internet, but finding a trustworthy altcoin news source is time-consuming. Instead of really digesting the material, readers end up wasting more time determining which source is more reliable. If you’re tired of scouring the web for reliable sources on the constantly evolving subject of cryptocurrencies, we are here to make it simple for you by curating authentic and high-quality trusted altcoin news websites in a single place.
In this article, we will talk about the top 10 altcoin news websites from which you can get the most reliable and authentic crypto news.
- CoinChapter: It’s hard to find well-researched and curated news stories these days, but that’s exactly what you’ll get on CoinChapter. From NFT to cryptocurrency news and blogs, the site covers a variety of topics. The news section of the CoinChapter website helps you easily navigate the news of leading cryptocurrencies, blockchain news, NFT-related stories, and stock and metaverse news.
- CoinMarketCap: This website primarily focuses on market analysis, which includes price charts, market capitalization, and trade volumes. You can get information related to daily trading volume as well as historical data on cryptocurrencies.
- CoinTelegraph: This website has everything that a crypto enthusiast would want. CoinTelegraph covers specific news stories, including altcoins, blockchain, businesses, technology, and cryptocurrency policy and regulations. It allows readers to read all these articles in multiple languages.
- CoinDesk: It is one of the most trusted websites for cryptocurrency news, with credible publications such as The Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times, and CNBC frequently citing CoinDesk as a source in their news articles. Newsletter subscribers can opt for their preferred method of news delivery, such as weekly insights, significant daily moves, policy and legislation, the transformation of value, breaking down Ethereum, etc.
- Bitcoin Magazine: Vitalik Buterin, the creator of Ethereum, is one of the founders of Bitcoin Magazine. For those who are new to bitcoin and wish to learn the fundamentals, Bitcoin Magazine is the ideal resource. Bitcoin Magazine shares expert commentary, analysis, research, and all relevant material on Bitcoin with the world.
- DailyCoin: The tagline of DailyCoin is “crypto news made easy.” They cover top-notch information on cryptocurrency news, views, and trends, as well as a variety of useful tips on digital assets, blockchain technology, and Fintech. DailyCoin covers a wide range of altcoin news and non-fungible tokens, as well as topics including Bitcoin news, Ethereum news, and Ripple news.
- Crypto Daily: The website covers a wide range of subjects, focusing primarily on Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other popular cryptocurrencies. Additionally, Crypto Daily covers current news stories related to the metaverse and NFT. You may stay up to date on developments by reading the breaking news section.
- Forbes: Forbes covers a wide range of subjects, including technology, money, gaming, and many more. Cryptocurrency is just a section on the site, but that section is larger than most other crypto news sites combined together. The tips and techniques offered in so many of their articles are possibly this site’s biggest feature. Forbes interviews subject-matter specialists and summarises their findings in well-written paragraphs.
- NewsBTC: As the name suggests, you’ll find tonnes of news on bitcoin with NewsBTC. Additionally, the website also covers news on popular cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Altcoin, and many more. NewsBTC also interviews experts and shares their useful tips in a well-written manner. Because these articles are produced with experienced traders in mind, the terminology may be a little difficult for beginners to understand.
- Coindoo: This website is ideal for everyday, high-quality news articles if you’re looking for news and information on blockchain or cryptocurrency. For crypto beginners, Coindoo is quite helpful as it provides straightforward, in-depth, and step-by-step guides on everything related to cryptocurrencies.
So these are the top 10 cryptocurrency websites that will surely take you through the latest cryptocurrency news and information that is reliable and authentic. Now you do not need to waste your time; just go through any of these news sources and get well-researched and reliable information.