Offering the best gaming experience with word-class safety, rummy has become the choice of millions of people. It’s a gaming platform that offers a wide range of games that you can play anytime, anywhere and earn money easily without sweating. If you’re a fan of games and want to earn some extra cash this is just the right thing for you.
How to play rummy
Playing the rummy game is effortless. All you have to do is register yourself on their website. Shortly after, you will receive an OTP on your number and get the latest updates on your email ID. You can add cash by credit card, debit card, UPI and net banking. Not only this, but the new users also get a bonus of up to INR 5250 on joining. It’s a win-win situation.
In addition to that, if you do not wish to spend cash. There’s no need to worry as you can log in and play rummy practice games for free on their website.
Advantages of rummy
- Offers the best gaming experience with a high-speed app, 24*7 games with no limit and real cash in return.
- Best offers with reward tournaments. You can earn money even by referring to a friend, get ultimate cash tournaments and earn a 30% bonus on every added cash, for a lifetime.
- Offers instant cash withdrawal of your winnings with multiple gateway options and payments that can be made 24*7.
- It has complete data and identity privacy.
- Multilingual customer support.
- Thawte SSL secured and RNG certified platform.
Rummy game variations
When it comes to different types of rummy games, Indian rummy is considered to be the most popular one. It can be played by different groups of people making it ideal.
Indian rummy has three popular variants which are known to be pool rummy, deal rummy and point rummy.
- Pool rummy: while playing 101 pool rummy you have to make sure that the opponent has more than 101 points. Similarly, while playing 201 pool, it’s necessary that your opponent has more than that and you still have your 201 points.
- Point rummy: this is also known as 80 point rummy. This basic version is beginner-friendly. In this, both parties must choose point values that they are comfortable with and play accordingly from there.
- Deal rummy: Similar to the name itself. Deal rummy is played for a particular number of deals. Players are given chips in the beginning and by the end, they are ranked based on how many chips they have.
The world runs with money and earning it is not a piece of cake. However, with such thrilling cash games and tournaments, you get to play exciting games as much as you possibly want and the best part? You also get to earn money while doing so.
This platform is designed to give you a smooth fun experience with 100% safety and security. With surprising offers, rewards and bonuses this is by far the most fun way to earn money.